Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my life! I may be blogging for my own pleasure and if so, then fine! But, if you find something that interests you, please feel free to comment!

So, where to start?? I think I will start with the fact that I sometimes feel very lost in my chaotic life! Did I create this life? Sure! But, my style seems to lean towards chaos... or at least lack of organization sometimes. I have so many interests in life that I have a hard time actually finishing much of anything without fully focusing on it for a long time. For example, if I start a book, many times I will give up reading it before I'm done. Not because I lose interest... oh no!!.... but because my interest is caught by something else that I feel I must focus on! Perhaps I have Attention Deficit Disorder. Who knows??

Right now I'm attempting to gain some insight into how I want to live my life. How am I doing this? Well, my first project is going to be a dream board. But, the problem arose that I didn't know what to focus on. (I did say Attention Deficit right??) So, I've decided to make multiple boards. I will post pictures of them as I do them. My first board is going to be based on work. Currently I'm out of work and job hunting. My profession is a clinical social worker, which encompasses many different venues. So, I will use my dream board to visualize what type of job I want (or what I think I want!).

In the meantime, check out these links on dream boards!

http://www.qualified-lifecoach.com/Dream-Board.html

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Vision-Board

That's it for now!

Namaste and Blessed Be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment