Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

New Hair Cut!

Ok, part of what I want to do with this blog is explore fashion. I'm a plus sized gal and I want to show that we can be as fashionable as anyone! Now, sometimes I do get into a rut or in a mental state where I just don't bother much... but, overall I do enjoy dressing nicely!

So, without further ado.... I got my hair done today. Here is a pic of what I wore to get my hair styled (and of my new hairdo!)






I know that fashion blogs tell you where they got their clothes... so here goes my try...

White long sleeved T-shirt-- Lane Bryant outlet
Green flowered shirt -- Torrid (my first purchase from them... LOVE it!!)
Belt-- also Torrid
Jeans- Lane Bryant Outlet
Necklace-- Just a chain necklace... had it for years  ??

So there you go! What do you think??

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment